Making the choice to seek help from a professional therapist, can be intimidating and daunting. Finding the right therapist, one whom you can connect with, trust, and depend on is so important.
The therapists at Hyland & Associates Counseling Services are compassionate and professional advocates for each persons individual needs, and have a practical, empathetic, goal oriented approach to counseling others. Your therapist will listen carefully to your thoughts and concerns, and introduce coping techniques to help you begin your new life with a healthy perspective.
We will help you:
• Attain a better understanding of yourself, your goals, and values
• Develop skills for improving your relationships
• Find resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
• Learn new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
• Mange anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
• Change old behavior patterns and develop new ones
• Discover new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
We help individuals work through many issues, including:
• Step Parenting
• Low Self Esteem
• Self Harm
• Divorce Issues
• Blended Family Issues